8" Beige/Wood Elevated Sig Series Pet FeederSignature Series Designer Elevated Dog Diner
HF08BW is 8 inches high which is just the right height for medium sized dogs. The Healthy Way to Feed Your Dog. Available in Three Sizes to suit most breeds.
The Signature Series designer pet diner was designed for both function and style, combining both contemporary style and an ergonomically correct feeding position for your dog.
Why use a raised feeder?
Feeding your dog in an elevated position rather than from a dish on the floor has many medical benefits;
* A raised dog feeder allows for proper chewing of food as opposed to swallowing & gulping, aiding healthy digestion.
* Slows down the speed in which your pet eats.
* Minimizes bad digestion, because feeding from a raised dog stand stops the inhalation of an excess amount of air while eating.
* Eases gas problems & indigestion from lack of proper eating height. Your raised feeder should be positioned as close as possible to 3-6 inches of your petís wither height (the top of his/her shoulder).
* Greatly reduces hip, back & neck strain while feeding - perfect for dogs with hip or elbow dysplasia.
* Ideal for dogs with arthritis and/or joint problems. Feeding with an elevated dog bowl eliminates the need for your dog to have to bend over to eat meals, greatly reducing strain on muscles and joints and easing the pain with associated osteoarthritis.
Your Signature Series Designer Raised Dog Feeder comes complete with two dishwasher-safe quality stainless steel bowls, which simply lift out of the elevated diner for easy filling and washing.